Welcome to Maine, Seth P. Waxman!
Reclaiming Our Democracy - A Conversation with the attorney who argued against Citizens United v. FEC, Former Solicitor General of the United States Seth P. Waxman. See the video here.
Clean Elections 2017
The people of Maine have spoken and the direction is clear. Mainers want a government of, by, and for Mainers. BUT some legislators are still not listening.
TAKE ACTION NOW. Demand State Legislators fully fund and implement the Clean Elections Law.
In the Press
- Unfinished business: Maine lawmakers delayed many key decisions, Christopher Cousins, The Bangor Daily News, 8/10/2017
- Could NH join Maine with 'Clean Elections' candidates?, Alex LaCasse, Seacoastonline.com, 7/23/2017
- Ranked choice voting stays alive in Maine for now, Marina Villeneuve, The Associated Press, 7/19/2017
- Legislature poised to take one more shot at fixing ranked-choice voting law, Scott Thistle , The Portland Press Herald, 7/19/2017
- Bipartisan Group of Lawmakers Say Yes to Gubernatorial Clean Elections, 5/23/2017
- Maine Citizens for Clean Elections Announces Planned Executive Departure , 5/22/2017
- Bi-Partisan Majority in House Votes to Continue Gubernatorial Clean Elections Funding, 5/2/2017
- MCCE argues in support of citizen-intiated Ranked Choice Voting law, 4/13/2017
- Maine Citizens Testify in Favor of Ban on Legislator-Controlled PACs, 4/10/2017