RSVP for the Clean Elections Volunteer Summit
Join us on March 7th for a day of discussions, trainings, and a keynote speaker that is sure to bring perspective to our important work. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND TO SIGN UP.
Big Money Dominates Gubernatorial Election
7 weeks before Election Day, gubernatorial candidates had already raised $4.55 million from contributors giving $500 or more, compared to $1.18 million during the entire 2010 election cycle. Read the Report.
Share Your Story
Share your story on Social Media using #CleanElectionsSupporter. Start your post with "When big money calls the shots..."
In the Press
- Maine secretary of state OKs clean election signatures, Associated Press, The Associated Press, 2/18/2015
- Clean Elections Proposal Step Closer to Ballot , Jennifer Mitchell , Maine PBN, 2/18/2015
- Signatures submitted to qualify the Clean Elections Initiative for 2015 ballot, Ramona du Houx, Maine Insights, 1/22/2015
- Campaign Finance Reform: Not Just for Democrats?, Zoe Carpenter, The Nation, 1/21/2015
- Voters Submit Signatures to Qualify the Clean Elections Initiative for the 2015 Ballot, 1/21/2015
- Ed Youngblood Joins Maine Citizens for Clean Elections’ Board of Directors, 1/16/2015
- Gubernatorial Candidates Raising More from Big-Money Donors in 2014, 10/30/2014
- Out-of-State Money Dominating 2014 Gubernatorial Election, 9/24/2014
- Clean Elections Day of Action is Saturday, August 23rd, 8/20/2014