Big Money Dominates Gubernatorial Election
7 weeks before Election Day, gubernatorial candidates had already raised $4.55 million from contributors giving $500 or more, compared to $1.18 million during the entire 2010 election cycle. Read the Report.
Share Your Story
Share your story on Social Media using #CleanElectionsSupporter. Start your post with "When big money calls the shots..."
In the Press
- Campaign Finance Reform Turns to Reward and Punishment, The New York Times, 3/25/2015
- Democrats learn about 2015 ‘Clean Elections’ ballot initiative, Tom Eichler, Boothbay Register, 3/24/2015
- Ben & Jerry's co-creator works to get money out of politics, Jesse Scardina, Seacoastonline.com, 3/16/2015
- Maine Voters to Decide Fate of Bill to Expand Public Financing for Candidates, Mal Leary, Maine PBN, 3/11/2015
- Voters Submit Signatures to Qualify the Clean Elections Initiative for the 2015 Ballot, 1/21/2015
- Ed Youngblood Joins Maine Citizens for Clean Elections’ Board of Directors, 1/16/2015
- Gubernatorial Candidates Raising More from Big-Money Donors in 2014, 10/30/2014
- Out-of-State Money Dominating 2014 Gubernatorial Election, 9/24/2014
- Clean Elections Day of Action is Saturday, August 23rd, 8/20/2014