We Did It!
On November 3, 2015 Mainers voted to restore Clean Elections and to reduce the influence of money in politics in a landslide victory.
In the Press
- Outside spending in 6 Senate races could tip the balance of power in Augusta, Scott Thistle, The Portland Press Herald, 10/11/2016
- Looking into, and past, party lines at state candidates forum , Ethan Andrews, Village Soup, 10/8/2016
- Eye on Augusta: 72% of Mid-Coast Legislative Candidates Choose Clean Elections Financing, Andy O'Brien, The Free Press, 10/6/2016
- More Maine Candidates Use Clean Election Funds, AP, Maine PBN, 10/1/2016
- Private Money in Legislative Elections Declines, Showing Renewed Strength of Clean Elections, 9/29/2016
- More Legislative Candidates Use Clean Elections to fund their Campaigns in 2016 Races after 2015 Referendum, 9/6/2016
- Clean Election Candidates Succeed in Primary Elections, 6/17/2016
- Clean Elections Funding in Jeopardy after Legislature Sustains Governor’s Veto, 4/29/2016
- Governor LePage Vetoes Bill to Ensure Adequate 2016 Clean Elections Funding, 4/26/2016