Welcome to Maine, Seth P. Waxman!
Reclaiming Our Democracy - A Conversation with the attorney who argued against Citizens United v. FEC, Former Solicitor General of the United States Seth P. Waxman. See the video here.
In the Press
- Garrett Mason first to qualify for Clean Elections funding for governors race, Steve Collins, The Portland Press Herald, 2/14/2018
- Maine Clean Election Fund needs another $1.7 million to ensure solvency in 2018, Chris Cousins, The Bangor Daily News, 1/10/2018
- Signatures collected to support ranked choice voting, Karen Dandurant, Seacoastonline.com, 1/8/2018
- Eye on Augusta: Bill to Ban Signature Gathering at Polling Places Causes Uproar, Andy O'Brien, The Free Press, 1/4/2018
- MCCE and League of Women Voters of Maine Hire Anna Kellar as Joint Executive Director, 12/12/2017
- Non-Partisan Groups Endorse People’s Veto on Ranked Choice Voting Roll-back, 11/13/2017
- Maine Citizens for Clean Elections and the League of Women Voters of Maine Announce New Collaboration, Seek Executive Director, 10/24/2017
- Statement on Ranked Choice Voting, 10/23/2017
- Candidates for Governor Seek Clean Elections Qualification, 10/13/2017