Big Money Dominates Gubernatorial Election
7 weeks before Election Day, gubernatorial candidates had already raised $4.55 million from contributors giving $500 or more, compared to $1.18 million during the entire 2010 election cycle. Read the Report.
Share Your Story
Share your story on Social Media using #CleanElectionsSupporter. Start your post with "When big money calls the shots..."
In the Press
- WZON Pulse Morning Show Interview, 5/22/2015
- Ric Tyler Show Interviews Sen. Ed Youngblood on Mainers for Accountable Elections, WVOM 101.3, 5/22/2015
- Campaign coalesces to support campaign finance reform in November, Mario Moretto, The Bangor Daily News, 5/21/2015
- Grassroots coalition to spearhead support of election reform referendum in Maine, Maine Insights, 5/21/2015
- Voters Submit Signatures to Qualify the Clean Elections Initiative for the 2015 Ballot, 1/21/2015
- Ed Youngblood Joins Maine Citizens for Clean Elections’ Board of Directors, 1/16/2015
- Gubernatorial Candidates Raising More from Big-Money Donors in 2014, 10/30/2014
- Out-of-State Money Dominating 2014 Gubernatorial Election, 9/24/2014
- Clean Elections Day of Action is Saturday, August 23rd, 8/20/2014