MCCE endorses a 'yes' vote on Question 5
Ranked Choice Voting is the change we need now to help us continue to level the playing field and give more voice to Maine people. Click here to learn why MCCE supports a yes vote on Question 5 this Novemeber.
We Did It!
On November 3, 2015 Mainers voted to restore Clean Elections and to reduce the influence of money in politics in a landslide victory.
In the Press
- LePage Questions Integrity of State Elections in Letter to Incoming Legislators, The Portland Press Herald, 12/1/2016
- State Ethics Commission Wants Tighter Clean Election Rules, AP, Maine PBN, 11/28/2016
- Maine Ethics Panel Aims to Close Clean Election Loopholes, Chris Cousins, The Bangor Daily News, 11/16/2016
- Maine Starts Planning Ranked Choice Voting Systems, David Sharp, The Lewiston Sun Journal, 11/11/2016
- Nearly Two-Thirds of Incoming Legislature Elected Using Clean Elections , 11/22/2016
- Twice as Many Voters Supported their Candidate with Clean Election Qualifying Contributions in 2016 than in 2014, 11/4/2016
- Private Money in Legislative Elections Declines, Showing Renewed Strength of Clean Elections, 9/29/2016
- More Legislative Candidates Use Clean Elections to fund their Campaigns in 2016 Races after 2015 Referendum, 9/6/2016
- Clean Election Candidates Succeed in Primary Elections, 6/17/2016