Clean Elections 2016
The people of Maine have spoken and the direction is clear. Mainers want a government of, by, and for Mainers. BUT some legislators are still not listening.
TAKE ACTION NOW. Demand State Legislators fully fund and implement the Clean Elections Law.
In the Press
- Lead Republican offers bill to curtail Maine’s clean elections system:, Chris Cousins, The Bangor Daily News, 2/7/2017
- Maine ethics committee targets large out-of-state donors, AP, The Journal Tribune, 12/9/2016
- Ethics Commission endorses proposal to shed light on dark money in Maine campaigns, Kevin Miller, The Portland Press Herald, 12/8/2016
- Maine ethics panel recommends new disclosure rules for out-of-state donors, Chris Cousins, The Bangor Daily News, 12/8/2016
- Clean Election Participation and Success Detailed in New Report, 2/6/2017
- Citizens meet with lawmakers on democracy issues, 1/19/2017
- Nearly Two-Thirds of Incoming Legislature Elected Using Clean Elections , 11/22/2016
- Twice as Many Voters Supported their Candidate with Clean Election Qualifying Contributions in 2016 than in 2014, 11/4/2016
- Private Money in Legislative Elections Declines, Showing Renewed Strength of Clean Elections, 9/29/2016