Clean Elections 2017
The people of Maine have spoken and the direction is clear. Mainers want a government of, by, and for Mainers. BUT some legislators are still not listening.
TAKE ACTION NOW. Demand State Legislators fully fund and implement the Clean Elections Law.
In the Press
- Maine bill would ease campaign reporting requirements, Maria Villeneuve, The Portland Press Herald, 3/18/2017
- Maine’s voter turnout for presidential election was second in nation, The Portland Press Herald, 3/17/2017
- Bill would allow cash Clean Election contributions, Village Soup, 3/9/2017
- Lawmakers Split on Gutting Public Funding for Maine Gubernatorial Campaigns, Steve Mistler, Maine PBN, 3/3/2017
- Clean Election Participation and Success Detailed in New Report, 2/6/2017
- Citizens meet with lawmakers on democracy issues, 1/19/2017
- Nearly Two-Thirds of Incoming Legislature Elected Using Clean Elections , 11/22/2016
- Twice as Many Voters Supported their Candidate with Clean Election Qualifying Contributions in 2016 than in 2014, 11/4/2016
- Private Money in Legislative Elections Declines, Showing Renewed Strength of Clean Elections, 9/29/2016