Clean Elections 2017
The people of Maine have spoken and the direction is clear. Mainers want a government of, by, and for Mainers. BUT some legislators are still not listening.
TAKE ACTION NOW. Demand State Legislators fully fund and implement the Clean Elections Law.
In the Press
- Maine Bids to Rename Columbus Day, Clean Election System Falter, Chris Cousins, The Bangor Daily News, 4/28/2017
- Lewiston rep seeks to make voter registration 'automatic', Steve Collins, The Lewiston Sun Journal, 4/26/2017
- Bill Would Force Maine-Based PACs to Shed Light on Secretive Contributors , Steve Mistler, Maine PBN, 4/25/2017
- Ranked Choice Voting coming to Maine unless legislature says no, Steve Collins, The Lewiston Sun Journal, 4/24/2017
- MCCE argues in support of citizen-intiated Ranked Choice Voting law, 4/13/2017
- Maine Citizens Testify in Favor of Ban on Legislator-Controlled PACs, 4/10/2017
- Clean Election Advocates Call on Legislature to Fully Fund Clean Elections, 2/28/2017
- Clean Election Participation and Success Detailed in New Report, 2/6/2017
- Citizens meet with lawmakers on democracy issues, 1/19/2017