Join the Campaign!
Maine Citizens for Clean Elections has teamed up with organizations and individuals from across the state to form a broad, grassroots coalition called Mainers for Accountable Elections in support of this year's referendum to strengthen Clean Elections! Join us!
Big Money Dominates Gubernatorial Election
7 weeks before Election Day, gubernatorial candidates had already raised $4.55 million from contributors giving $500 or more, compared to $1.18 million during the entire 2010 election cycle. Read the Report.
Share Your Story
Share your story on Social Media using #CleanElectionsSupporter. Start your post with "When big money calls the shots..."
In the Press
- Ethics Commission Seeks Stronger Campaign Finance Disclosure Laws, A. J. Higgins, Maine PBN, 9/25/2015
- Free screening of ‘Election’ at Colonial, Village Soup, 9/22/2015
- Spreading the word about Question 1, WGME-13, 9/20/2015
- Volunteers speak with voters about Question 1 , WMTW-8, 9/20/2015
- Voters Submit Signatures to Qualify the Clean Elections Initiative for the 2015 Ballot, 1/21/2015
- Ed Youngblood Joins Maine Citizens for Clean Elections’ Board of Directors, 1/16/2015
- Gubernatorial Candidates Raising More from Big-Money Donors in 2014, 10/30/2014
- Out-of-State Money Dominating 2014 Gubernatorial Election, 9/24/2014
- Clean Elections Day of Action is Saturday, August 23rd, 8/20/2014