MCCE's Of, By, For Drawing
This is your chance to win one of three awesome packages! Wanting to visit Portland? A weekend to Acadia? Longing for a Taste of Maine? Now's your chance!
We Did It!
On November 3, 2015 Mainers voted to restore Clean Elections and to reduce the influence of money in politics in a landslide victory.
Share Your Story
Share your story on Social Media using #CleanElectionsSupporter. Start your post with "When big money calls the shots..."
In the Press
- Maine governor famed for killing bills, names new pup Veto, 5/4/2016
- House kills Clean Elections cash advance, Robert Long, The Bangor Daily News, 4/29/2016
- LePage Vetoes Proposed Fix to Maine Clean Election Fund, Mal Leary, Maine PBN, 4/26/2016
- Maine GOP Platform Rejects Same-Sex Marriage, Public Campaign Financing, Mal Leary, Maine PBN, 4/22/2016
- Clean Election Candidates Succeed in Primary Elections, 6/17/2016
- Clean Elections Funding in Jeopardy after Legislature Sustains Governor’s Veto, 4/29/2016
- Governor LePage Vetoes Bill to Ensure Adequate 2016 Clean Elections Funding, 4/26/2016
- Senate Passes Bill to Ensure Adequate 2016 Clean Elections Funding with Super Majority, 4/12/2016
- Maine House Gives Initial Approval to Advanced Clean Elections Funding Bill, 4/11/2016