Welcome to Maine, Seth P. Waxman!
Reclaiming Our Democracy - A Conversation with the attorney who argued against Citizens United v. FEC, Former Solicitor General of the United States Seth P. Waxman. See the video here.
In the Press
- Maine lawmakers take another stab at figuring out how they will be elected in 2018, The Bangor Daily News, 10/16/2017
- Leadership PACs of Maine legislators could get closer scrutiny in 2018, Scott Thistle, The Portland Press Herald, 9/28/2017
- Lobbyist pay nears $5 million during budget, solar debates, Maria Villeneuve, Seacoastonline.com, 9/3/2017
- Maine ethics watchdog fines GOP Senate leader $9,000, Mike Shepherd, The Bangor Daily News, 8/31/2017
- Candidates for Governor Seek Clean Elections Qualification, 10/13/2017
- Bipartisan Group of Lawmakers Say Yes to Gubernatorial Clean Elections, 5/23/2017
- Maine Citizens for Clean Elections Announces Planned Executive Departure , 5/22/2017
- Bi-Partisan Majority in House Votes to Continue Gubernatorial Clean Elections Funding, 5/2/2017
- MCCE argues in support of citizen-intiated Ranked Choice Voting law, 4/13/2017