Clean Elections 2017
The people of Maine have spoken and the direction is clear. Mainers want a government of, by, and for Mainers. BUT some legislators are still not listening.
TAKE ACTION NOW. Demand State Legislators fully fund and implement the Clean Elections Law.
In the Press
- Maine ethics watchdog: Tighten lobbying limits for ex-legislators, Mike Shepherd, The Bangor Daily News, 4/19/2017
- Ethics official wants to close 'revolving door', AP, The Washington Times, 4/16/2017
- Maine's highest court hears ranked-choice voting arguments , Daily Progress, 4/14/2017
- Maine High Court Hears Arguments on Ranked Choice Voting , Steve Mistler, Maine PBN, 4/14/2017
- MCCE argues in support of citizen-intiated Ranked Choice Voting law, 4/13/2017
- Maine Citizens Testify in Favor of Ban on Legislator-Controlled PACs, 4/10/2017
- Clean Election Advocates Call on Legislature to Fully Fund Clean Elections, 2/28/2017
- Clean Election Participation and Success Detailed in New Report, 2/6/2017
- Citizens meet with lawmakers on democracy issues, 1/19/2017