Welcome to Maine, Seth P. Waxman!
Join MCCE for Founding Fathers Day 2017: Reclaiming Our Democracy - A Conversation with the attorney who argued against Citizens United v. FEC, Former Solicitor General of the United States Seth P. Waxman. Sunday, June 18, 2017 @ Hannaford Hall! For more information mcce.me/waxman.
Clean Elections 2017
The people of Maine have spoken and the direction is clear. Mainers want a government of, by, and for Mainers. BUT some legislators are still not listening.
TAKE ACTION NOW. Demand State Legislators fully fund and implement the Clean Elections Law.
In the Press
- Partisan Split Effectively Dooms Effort to Better Police Maine Campaign Mailings, Chris Cousins, The Bangor Daily News, 5/11/2017
- Maine Bids to Rename Columbus Day, Clean Election System Falter, Chris Cousins, The Bangor Daily News, 4/28/2017
- Lewiston rep seeks to make voter registration 'automatic', Steve Collins, The Lewiston Sun Journal, 4/26/2017
- Bill Would Force Maine-Based PACs to Shed Light on Secretive Contributors , Steve Mistler, Maine PBN, 4/25/2017
- Bipartisan Group of Lawmakers Say Yes to Gubernatorial Clean Elections, 5/23/2017
- Maine Citizens for Clean Elections Announces Planned Executive Departure , 5/22/2017
- Bi-Partisan Majority in House Votes to Continue Gubernatorial Clean Elections Funding, 5/2/2017
- MCCE argues in support of citizen-intiated Ranked Choice Voting law, 4/13/2017
- Maine Citizens Testify in Favor of Ban on Legislator-Controlled PACs, 4/10/2017