Welcome to Maine, Seth P. Waxman!
Reclaiming Our Democracy - A Conversation with the attorney who argued against Citizens United v. FEC, Former Solicitor General of the United States Seth P. Waxman. See the video here.
Clean Elections 2017
The people of Maine have spoken and the direction is clear. Mainers want a government of, by, and for Mainers. BUT some legislators are still not listening.
TAKE ACTION NOW. Demand State Legislators fully fund and implement the Clean Elections Law.
In the Press
- Make democracy great again: Rep. Don Beyer’s revolutionary bill could transform how we elect Congress, David Daley, Salon, 6/27/2017
- Maine lawmakers divided over ranked-choice voting, Scott Thistle , The Portland Press Herald, 6/27/2017
- Could This Put an End to Gerrymandering?, Anita Earls, The Nation, 6/26/2017
- House vote spells doom for ranked choice amendment, The Journal Tribune, 6/25/2017
- Bipartisan Group of Lawmakers Say Yes to Gubernatorial Clean Elections, 5/23/2017
- Maine Citizens for Clean Elections Announces Planned Executive Departure , 5/22/2017
- Bi-Partisan Majority in House Votes to Continue Gubernatorial Clean Elections Funding, 5/2/2017
- MCCE argues in support of citizen-intiated Ranked Choice Voting law, 4/13/2017
- Maine Citizens Testify in Favor of Ban on Legislator-Controlled PACs, 4/10/2017